Own the full second episode of the documentary series Shamans of the Global Village. With both English and Spanish subtitles. Including an additional version featuring a Enlish speaking commentary track with the host Rak Razam and director Niles Heckman as well as a bonus audio conversation of Niles and Rak recorded toward the end of the shoot. Nearly three hours of content.
*This series is made 100% independently so your purchase is the primary way that we'll be able to continue creating future episodes. If you have the resources, paying more than $8 would be greatly appreciated as a donation to help fund the next episode.
You are downloading to permanently own four files:
SGV_edit_episode02_v188_1080p_H264.es.srt (Spanish subtitle file)
SGV_edit_episode02_v188_1080p_H264.EnglishFullEpisode (English subtitle file)
SGV_edit_episode02_v188_1080p_H264.EnglishOnlyForSpanishDialogue.srt (English subtitles only for the Spanish speaking dialogue)
SGV_edit_episode02_v188_commentaryTrack_1080p_H264.mov (commentary version)
SGV_edit_episode02_NilesHeckman_And_RakRazam.mp3 (bonus audio conversation)
-Episode 2 is 60 minutes long and is 4.3 gigabytes.
-Quicktime movie file formats in H264 compression.
-Full Resolution 1080p (1920x800) at 24 frames per second in both 2:40 & 2:77 aspect ratios.
-Shot in Mexico, the episode is mostly in English and has some Spanish. Any video playing software should recognize Quicktime files but we highly recommend using VLC MEDIA PLAYER to watch as that's the sure way to have the subtitles work. The free software can be found at https://www.videolan.org. If the subtitles are not working by default, when you have VLC open, in its drop down options choose Subtitles -> Subtitles Track -> Track 1 to engage them.
-There are currently no plans to make Blu-Ray or DVD versions of these files so the film does need to be watched using a computer, phone, tablet or a screen connected to one of those devices.
-Future plans to release the film on streaming platforms such as iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, VHX, or Vimeo On Demand may or may not happen in due course. However, the film would likely not include the commentary track with these services.
STEP BY STEP TO WATCH:
1) On this page, enter an amount equal to or greater than $8 for the amount you're willing to pay in the greyed out “8+” box.
2) Click on the “Buy This” button.
3) You are then led to your payment info page.
4) Enter your email address into the field followed by payment info via credit card or Paypal. You can also give it as a gift here to another person’s email.
5) Click the “Buy This” button.
6) You’ll then receive an e-mail confirmation from “Aurora-Lab” entitled “You got Shamans of The Global Village Episode 2: José Luis Ramírez & The Peyote Cactus Download!” If you don't see a confirmation e-mail with the download link immediately after purchase, check your spam folder.
7) Click the button inside the email which says “View product.”
8) You are sent to a page to download the 2 Quicktime files and the subtitle file. They are intended to be downloaded to your hard drive and not streamed from the website. Once you’ve purchased, the files can always be re-downloaded later if you don’t want to store all of them on your end.
9) If you are having any technical problems purchasing or downloading the files, contact Niles Heckman at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get back to you ASAP.
10) Recommended software for viewing once downloaded to your computer: Quicktime Player, Windows Media Player, or best of all VLC Media Player for subtitle purposes.
11) Engage either English or Spanish subtitles.
12) Enjoy shamanic content.
13) Continue working on being the medicine in your own life.
Thank you very much,
A Quicktime of the episode + English subtitles file + Quicktime with commentary audio + mp3 of the creators discussing the journey of shooting the episode.